Congratulations to Kansas Supreme Court’s chief justice Kay McFarland who is about to celebrate her 30th anniversary of her appointment to the court. Canada’s Supreme Court has a female chief justice: Beverley McLachlin P.C. Any chance we will see a female chief justice on the US Supreme Court in the near future?
- “Mommy penalty” and “Daddy bonus” in law firms
- Glass ceiling?
- Spend X amount on your law degree…then stay home
- “Feminist Law Firm”?
- First trimester craziness continues
- Working Women And Pregnancy
- Funding for maternity leave for small firms?
- Appointments and Disappointments
- W.I.L.D. Woman: Bella Abzug
- Chatelaine 80th Anniversary