Cozen O’Connor faces a gender discrimination lawsuit. Every firm has its own “culture” or an “attitude” unique to the firm and it’s always fun to get a peek inside… but I think that when it comes to lawsuits, firms usually settle rather than have their firm culture and gossip dragged outside for all to see regardless of whether the claims are true or false.
- “Mommy penalty” and “Daddy bonus” in law firms
- Glass ceiling?
- Spend X amount on your law degree…then stay home
- “Feminist Law Firm”?
- First trimester craziness continues
- Working Women And Pregnancy
- Funding for maternity leave for small firms?
- Appointments and Disappointments
- W.I.L.D. Woman: Bella Abzug
- Chatelaine 80th Anniversary