The American Bar Association website has a tidbit about attorney Cupcake Brown. She’s had an interesting life to say the least. I strongly believe that the legal profession should be made up of people from all walks of life and her life story certainly seems to have take a different path than mine did. From drug addict and prostitute to lawyer to screenwriter… how inspiring!
- “Mommy penalty” and “Daddy bonus” in law firms
- Glass ceiling?
- Spend X amount on your law degree…then stay home
- “Feminist Law Firm”?
- First trimester craziness continues
- Working Women And Pregnancy
- Funding for maternity leave for small firms?
- Appointments and Disappointments
- W.I.L.D. Woman: Bella Abzug
- Chatelaine 80th Anniversary