I know that many law schools admit equal numbers of men and women now, but it took time and effort to get to those numbers. Here’s one woman’s tale of the early years from the Washington Post…Patricia Schroeder, Former congresswoman and now president and CEO of the Association of American Publishers, Washington.
- “Mommy penalty” and “Daddy bonus” in law firms
- Glass ceiling?
- Spend X amount on your law degree…then stay home
- “Feminist Law Firm”?
- First trimester craziness continues
- Working Women And Pregnancy
- Funding for maternity leave for small firms?
- Appointments and Disappointments
- W.I.L.D. Woman: Bella Abzug
- Chatelaine 80th Anniversary