It’s sad to read about lawyers who have lost their practice. I know how hard all of us have worked in order to pass the bar, build a practice, and establish a name in the community. Here is an article describing what the media is calling a “fallen lawyer”. The lesson: lawyers are not immune to the problems of society.
- “Mommy penalty” and “Daddy bonus” in law firms
- Glass ceiling?
- Spend X amount on your law degree…then stay home
- “Feminist Law Firm”?
- First trimester craziness continues
- Working Women And Pregnancy
- Funding for maternity leave for small firms?
- Appointments and Disappointments
- W.I.L.D. Woman: Bella Abzug
- Chatelaine 80th Anniversary